send full manuscripts via,
It is critical that authors follow the submission guidelines to the best of their abilities in order for the timely publication of the International Conference on Blockchain and Smart Social Networking [ICPDI 2021] Proceedings.
This Submission Information page will describe the ways to submit your work to this conference. It provides the essential information to guide the authors throughout the process from initial paper submission to preparing your presentation for the conference.
- Papers should address one of the themes listed under call for papers and it can also cover a wide variety of research, including the theoretical investigations.
- Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps the committee to manage the review process in a timely manner.
- Authors should ensure that the article has been thoroughly reviewed for typographical and grammatical mistakes before submitting it. If English is not your first language, have a native English speaker to proofread your paper. Papers will be returned if the level of English is deemed insufficient for publication. We do, however, provide proofreading services.
- All papers received by the due date will be sent for double-blind peer review. The decision will be intimated to the authors within 2-3 weeks.
Please note that a .docx and LaTex template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers must comply with the template. Also note that, the ICPDI Paper Template is a blank Word file, wherein it includes the pre-prepared styles for headings etc.Paper Structure:
Each Paper has to be broken down into the following sections when you submit:
- Background, Motivation and Objective
- Statement of Contribution/Methods
- Results, Discussions and Conclusion
- Future Research Direction
The contributors are encouraged to follow the below-mentioned guidelines and paper template to submit full-length papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members.
- Once the reviewing process is complete, the corresponding author of each paper will be notified of the acceptance/revision/rejection by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE POLICY
- ICPDI reserves the right to exclude a paper from publication after the conference, if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- The research contribution should not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission).
These matters are taken very seriously and ICPDI will take action to the extent of rejection against any author[s], who engage[s] in either practice.